COARSE GRAINS PLANTER
- Coarse grains planter, distance between rows is from 35, 45, 52.5, 70, 80, 90 to 100 cm.
- Conventional and no-till planter. Localized fertilizer application.
- Excellent performance with just one equipment
- The W1000 planters adapts and fulfills the needs of small farmers assuring 100% effectivity.
The synthesis of agility. This system allows us to handle daily work with total efficiency, without the need to uncouple the tractor.
- Localized adjustable fertilization. Conventional and no-till capabilities.
- Distance between lines may vary from 35, 45, 52.5, 70, 80, 90 to 100 cm.
- Coarse grains planter.
- Great Fertilizer Hopper capacity.
- Precision seed metering system.
- 32 speed gearboxes.
- Mechanical or Pneumatic systems.
Plastic hoppers with greater capacity per seeding line (126 liters). The seed feed cups are the Chevron type and have a special cleaning Access lid. It´s capable of fertilizing in the seeding line, between these or both options at the same time. This is achieved accurately thanks to two 36 speed gearboxes, or a variation system.
All the components are designed for long precision planting, long life service and less maintenance needs The seed disc/plates are larger, this provides less wear to the mechanical drive system. Two sets are provided as standard equipment, the type of seed is the client´s choice. These can be drilled according to the exact size of the sedes used by the client.
The seed scrapers are hardened and heat treated Nylon stars avoid wear of the system. Tho counterplate is also heat treated to avoid wear and seed damage.
Seeding density is obtained through two 32 speed gearboxes, wich are in oil bath, assuring a long life service, protected with a safety fuse. These gearboxes allow you to select the exact seed dosage as desired, just by simply placing the levers in the correct position, determined by the seeding chart.
This is posible thanks to the permanent movement of the contact drive Wheel with the ground. The horizontal seed plates have two or three rows, wich allows to plant seed by seed at the desires distance.